Avatar Yangchen: I am Avatar Yangchen young Airbender.
Avatar Aang: Avatar Yangchen, the monks always taught me that all life is sacred, even the life of the tiniest spider fly caught in it’s own web.
Avatar Yangchen: Yes, all life is sacred.
Avatar Aang: I KNOW! I’m even a vegetarian. I’ve always tried to solve my problems by being quick or clever. I have only had to use violence for necessary defense and I’ve certainly never used it to take a life.
Avatar Yangchen: Avatar Aang, I know that you’re a gentle spirit and the monks have taught you well…But this isn’t about you…This is about the world.
Avatar Aang: But the monks taught me that I had to detach myself from the world so my spirit could be free.
Avatar Yangchen: Many great and wise Air Nomads have detached themselves and achieved spiritual enlightenment…But the Avatar can never do it, because your sole duty is to the world.
Here is my wisdom for you…Selfless duty calls you to sacrifice your own spiritual needs and do whatever it takes to protect the world.
- sw-irvv reblogged this from dre4mingindogyears
- sw-irvv likes this
- redidol likes this
- imwhoiamandilovepizza likes this
- oh-no-cheese-please likes this
- quintendo64 likes this
- pissandra reblogged this from dre4mingindogyears
- oursavior-korra reblogged this from dre4mingindogyears
- goosepea reblogged this from dre4mingindogyears
- blackrose108 likes this
- makotosdragon likes this
- nazareths-famous-son reblogged this from dre4mingindogyears
- quintendo64 reblogged this from dre4mingindogyears
- dre4mingindogyears posted this